Audrey Tautou

|


Audrey Tautou in Amélie (2001)
You might have recognised her. She is the actress who played Sophie Nevue in DaVinci Code.

Audrey Tautou is a French actress who came to limelight in France with her first cinéma Amélie. (2001). Amélie tells us about a young girl who helps everyone without givign time to herself and her love. After that, she became known thorughout the world with her role of Sophie Nevue in DaVinci Code in 2006.


She is known for her simple mode of action and her beautiful smile.


I like her for simplicity in action




5 comments:

Daniel said...

I saw her in 'The Spanish Apartment' recently. Small role in a good movie.

Anonymous said...

I believe this is one of the so much significant info
for me. And i am glad studying your article. But wanna statement on
few basic things, The website style is ideal, the articles is truly nice : D.
Good process, cheers

my web page: top Atlanta seo company

Anonymous said...

I am sure this post has touched all the
internet viewers, its really really good post on building up
new weblog.

my page ... Emailwire.Com

Anonymous said...

Can you tell us more about this? I'd like to find out some additional information.

Look at my web page; iqair healthpro plus air purifier

Anonymous said...

Appreciating the persistence you put into your blog
and detailed information you present. It's awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't
the same old rehashed material. Fantastic read! I've saved your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my
Google account.

Also visit my site ... business debt counseling