My Life

|

When the sun sets,
When the sky wears an orange shroud
When the tired leaves wave to lazy evening breeze
When the sparrows peck on the cobbled platform I walk
I ponder
As I walk on the fragile life of mine,
Thinking whether the next step will be a pit or a plain or a step
Thinking whether I will fall into in steep valley or climb to moon

On the second thought, I want to stop thinking of something so unknown, so volatile
I want to stop thinking of my future, my life.
So, I take a deep breath and make another step...........................

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you experience some emotional or physical problems in your life it can soon be seen in
the condition of your hair, using natural and organic products aids in the recovery of your hair.

Habits die hard and whatever your regime has been in the past,
you do need to have a good look around at
what is on offer for different hair types and textures.
Generally, these products are more expensive than their watered-down counterparts, but you can find a few affordable pure silicone hair products (see below).

Anonymous said...

If you wish for to grow your know-how simply
keep visiting this website and be updated with the latest gossip posted here.


My web blog ... Homepage here

Anonymous said...

It also contains L-glutamine, an amino acid important for rate monitor and body fat tester; however,
you may be able to complete the order of p90x ab workout routines without these three items.


Here is my blog post: on the main page