new soul

|

I'm a new soul
I came to this strange world
Hoping I could learn a bit bout how to give and take
But since I came here, felt the joy and the fear
Finding myself making every possible mistake
La, la, la, la (21x)
La, la, la, la (21x)
See I'm a young soul in this very strange world
Hoping I could learn a bit bout what is true and fake
But why all this hate? try to communicate
Finding trust and love is not always easy to make
La, la, la, la (21x)
La, la, la, la (21x)
This is a happy end
Cause you don't understand
Everything you have done
Why's everything so wrong
This is a happy end
Come and give me your hand
I'll take you far away
I'm a new soulI came to this strange world
Hoping I could learn a bit bout how to give and take
But since I came here, felt the joy and the fear
Finding myself making every possible mistake
New soul... (la, la, la, la,...)
In this very strange world...
Every possible mistakePossible mistake
Every possible mistakeMistakes, mistakes, mistakes...

The above song is sung by Isreali-French singer called Yeal Naim (pronounced as EÉAL )
She rose to fame with this song which was used by Apple Computer's ad for Mac Book Air.

In her interview with France24 (a french info-entertainment channel) she sung much more beatiful songs.
Here is a video of the song to enjoy





Sources: Wikipedia
Metrolyrics


Sources: Wikipedia
Metrolyrics

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a shame you don't have a donate button!

I'd most certainly donate to this brilliant blog! I guess for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your
RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to fresh
updates and will share this website with my Facebook group.
Chat soon!

Feel free to visit my weblog :: Will be gynecomastiasurgery safe for the health?

Anonymous said...

Djelloul: The Mafia has been portrayed in many ways
in books and movies, and I don't have a quarrel with these portrayals, because the Mafia is a work of many facets. I suffered a lot of bullying and some sexual abuse and it compounded my identity problem. Several news reports, writers, and analysts play a crucial role in the development of global news undoubtedly. Thus, by putting the price, you get targeted customers who are very interested in what you are offering; in other words, you get hot leads. Even though they are made of metal, they are smaller in size, able to fit on counters or end displays.

Feel free to visit my web blog - click here