c'est la vie!

|

It seem as though it had been eons I had posted anything!
Well I am India with my brother-in-law and sister. It is not the first time or new for me staying in the countryside of India, but this year of my visit was cool and beautiful.
The village where I was staying called Pedapudi is an petite ville full of farmers. I'm very attached to this peaceful recluse.
My own native place the Union territory called Yanam was special for me, but today when I visit it after nearly a decade it is so changed or as others call it is so developed. I accept it is developed but with so many new people and extensions..........Yanam has lost its --what's the phrase-- charm. It looks to my eyes as some camp of industrial people. Such change is I know for the welfare of the people but I wish something was done to retain the antiqueness of the city and the level of immigrants.
The present place I am staying is Samalkot, it is a beautiful place with gentle people. I like the place but wish it was neater. The village is famous for its money lenders and footwear. there is still some remains of the village lifestyle in this yet developing town. I wish they remain intact.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I just say what a relief to find someone who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people need to read this and understand this side of the story. I cant believe youre not more popular because you definitely have the gift.

Bobby said...

Thanks a lot for dropping in.
Keep visiting....
perhaps next time with a name :)

Anonymous said...

It is really do the running then on to some biking
and then some swimming or rowing or some other activity.


Here is my blog bowflex dumbbells 552

Anonymous said...

Everything this implies is that every time you exercise routine,
you increase somewhat a lot more weight than last time.


Have a look at my web site; http://www.getfitnstrong.com/adjustable-dumbbells/7-reasons-adjustable-dumbbell-set/

Anonymous said...

You'll need loads of place for the bench as well as location about to try and do the exercise routines properly.

Feel free to surf to my blog post ... http://www.getfitnstrong.com/adjustable-dumbbells/dumbbells-sale-further/

Anonymous said...

Given that I had a 6-week income back warranty if
I was not 100% pleased, I felt it had been value a shot!



Here is my homepage :: bowflex dumbbells 552

Anonymous said...

This suggests that you simply may have a good deal superior luck adhering into a working
method if its just running around the block a number of occasions from the night.


Here is my blog post; adjustable weights

Anonymous said...

It offers extra than 140 well being club style work outs all in one convenient
"gym within a bag.

Have a look at my blog; lifecore dumbbells

Anonymous said...

An elliptical coach is among probably the most well-liked items of conditioning
equipment no matter should you absolutely are a beginner
exerciser or perhaps a overall fitness extremist.


Also visit my homepage :: adjustable dumbbells