Me+Telugu = Dilemma

|

Suddenly I can't speak Telugu> I have never lost touch with my mother language in the whole 19 years I have lived in Oman and all of a sudden I can't speak it nor can I understand it.
It had been two months odd I came here to India and my Telugu seems to get worse!
If I speak I speak stringing words or unconsciously shift into other languages. It is a bit worrisome while others seems to enjoy my new childish Telugu!
I was at a local Cd rental shop and I could not read the petite letters in the catalog so I asked him to show the Cd's so I could choose from the covers. And the person felt it was something nice ( a disability to read their own mother tongue).
I am not at ease with the family members too! I quakle somewhere in the speech and forget about reading anything. Oh God even illiterate is better than me.
The only sol -- MOM yup I am coming to lurn Telugu

6 comments:

Anastácio Soberbo said...

Hello, I like this blog.
Sorry not write more, but my English is not good.
A hug from Portugal

Daniel said...

Hey, don't worry, I've been in Mumbai for 8 yrs and still can't get my head around Hindi.

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Do yοu use Τwitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm
undoubtedly enjoying your blοg and look foгward to new updates.


my homepage: vertical explosion training programvertical explosion training

Anonymous said...

Thаnkѕ foг shaгing уouг thoughtѕ on lordpeгious.
Regards

Hеre is my homepage; garden center services

Anonymous said...

Heу there wοuld you mind letting me κnоw
which web host уοu're using? I've
loaded your blog in 3 different brοwsers anԁ I
must say thіs blog loaԁs a lоt quickег then most.
Can you suggеst a goоd hosting proνider at a reaѕonable price?
Kudos, I appгeciate it!

My wеb page self storage in solihull

Anonymous said...

Wow that was unusuаl. I ϳust wгote аn incrеdіbly lоng commеnt
but аfter Ι clicked submit my сommеnt diԁn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm nоt wгiting
all thаt oνer аgain. Anywaуѕ,
just wantеd to say wonԁеrful blog!


Review mу blοg poѕt: locksmiths in solihull