Accident in Wadi Kabir

|

A car with the license no 1745 has collided with a motorcycle. Luckily none was hurt though the motorcyclist had lost consciousness for a moment. The motorcycle was broken at some part and the car's front light is broken. Not much damage. But fuck you both for spoiling my sleep!!

Both he car driver and the motorcyclist are now fighting separated by the guard at the pub -- Palms Hotel (formerly known as Silver Sands/ Summer Sands) where the accident occurred. Palms Hotel is very notorious for all such things. Many young Omanis and Indians come here to drink and dance. If they drink and dance and go from here there would have been no problem. They come out and fight - pulling each other's clothes that so fucking sick to see. At the midst of the night you hear people banging bottles on the road and shouting at each other uselessly. There are also so much prostitution going on here -- at times I feel ROP is doing nothing!
There are 2 guards at the doors both are gigantic and useless! Then there are those customized car with those fucking stereo sets which seem to vibrate the walls --and the songs they play are so unpopular.

Seriously speaking Wadi Kabir is a decent family area with loads of Indians and Omanis. People are lovely and nice. Palms Hotel is the only disturbing thing in Wadi Kabir. If you don't know where this fucking place is come to Golden Oasis and follow the back entrance road -- just a short walk away......

So thank you driver and motorcyclist, thank you Palms Hotel for fuckin up my night!!!

5 comments:

Angry In Oman said...

Bobby that sucks! People are just so inconsiderate here.

Bobby said...

Thats true!
and you were the first person I remembered after the accident happened! I feel so unsafe in Oman too!

Anonymous said...

Outstanding post however I was wondering if you could write a
litte more on this topic? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Thank you!

Feel free to surf to my homepage Bench Craft Company

Anonymous said...

With havin so much written content do you ever
run into any problems of plagorism or copyright violation?
My blog has a lot of unique content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my permission. Do you know any methods to help protect against content from being ripped off? I'd
certainly appreciate it.

My page domain register web

Anonymous said...

Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and help others like you helped me.

Also visit my web-site :: Bench Craft Company ad agencies in atlanta ga