Bobby is toe-tapping to....

|

It has been a while I upadted my iPod or for that matter I saw VH1 or MTV. With the fucking Dish TV and the sanguine Indian serials and those horrible Indi-Pop (coz they copy from western or almost rape the old classics with their stupid meaningless remixes) Ok so here is the list of my latest faves:

1. Sweet about me -- Gabriella Climi





This 20 year old Australian singer is the first to attract me. Her voice is crisp and fresh. I love the song and the music. Though I have a faint feeling of having already heard the music, her singing style is just awesome


2. Womanizer - Britney Spears





Here we go with the famous Britney the bitch. I love this song, though there is lot of voice modulation, it is that bad better than Paris Hilton. There is so much nude scenes to see of Britney which is neither new or exciting coz I have been watching her so from my childhood. One thing is that she is just like the Britney we know in "baby one more time".
Thee vid I posted is an album one!


3. SO What -- Pink




She hits back with this song which is perhaps about her break up with Carey. Whatever it is I love the song and not everybody can for this song. Pink gives me break from all the sad or lovely melodies with song which to my ears sounded like "Shut Up and Drive" of Rihanna

4. Disturbia -- Rihanna





Rihanna is my all-time favorite. This song written by Chris Brown sung beautifully by this lady. I love the bum-bum-e-dum which still humming from the time heard 2 months ago.

5. Miss Independent -- Ne-Yo



Ne-Yo's latest Miss Independent is cool to listen and I love the video. I haven't
yet heard the songs with full attention but I love the beat!


6. If I were a boy --Beyoncé


This lady has been singing sooo much! I think this is her third or fourth release this year. After Upgrade U, Crazy in love and one more with her Jay-Z. Anyway nice song here, with loads of meaning in it! But I wonder why the vid should be in black-n-white.

7. Yesterday -- Leona Lewis



the video has not been yet out. Her latest is "forgive me" which I didn't like at all! This is my favorite sing from this somber singer.

I love French music as much as I do for the English music. These are the present best from the French
8. La roue tourne - Zaho



Zaho's is a french singer who has been singing from 1999 I think. However I know her from her previous single called C'est chelou! No doubt she rocks! Her songs are full of new and kinda mixed appeal. Her voice too is crispy and sexy for me. In this clip Tunisiano sang with her -- he is another French rapper -- it awesome how he plays with the words.

9. Comme il se doit -- Marc Antoine



pic here
His last single "tant de besoin de toi" was awesome. I loved it so much that I know the whole song by heart. he doesn't disappoint me with this song either. Love the music, I feel there are some tingles of Asian style.

10. Rayon de soleil -- William Balde



I love this song. It has been released long back but I like to listen it encore! Can anyone tell me which style or genre or era this type of music belongs to? I find it hard to decide on one -- is it 80s style?


But then, there are those who Bobby doesn't understand why they are singing. Example Duffy!! I haven't got a clue what and why is she singing! I feel like killing myself or killing...

5 comments:

Sabra said...

Interesting, Bobby. Of all the music you listed - Duffy is the ONLY one knew. And, yes, I own her CD. If you need me to translate the words, let me know...

Sabra said...

Whoops - "Duffy is the ONLY one I knew."

Bobby said...

Thanks
Duffy!
No!
I hope her songs are blocked by Omantel! ;)

Anonymous said...

Нellο! I could hаνe sworn I've visited this site before but after going through many of the articles I realized it's new to
mе. Regardleѕѕ, I'm certainly pleased I found it and I'll be bοok-marking it anԁ chеcking baсk often!


My blog ... bluehost web hosting bluehost wordpress

Anonymous said...

Givіng a thοughtful man cave gift can seem likе a daunting task and doing it on a budǥet makes it that much
harder. She hоlds the many power and everything is close to
her. Decк it out with some of the best ǥɑdǥets available.



Here is my web blog: blow by blow pdf 2014