Crazy taxi drivers, Crazy french teachers

|

I knew something like this is going to happen! Why? Coz Bobby is happy! Something should get fucked up!

I had my first French class at CFO (Center Franco Omanais or French Omani Center) today after a 5 month break! So those who were with me previously have finished their course and I was informed I will be put in a new class.
The class starts at 5 pm. I started off from my home at 4:30. Thank god the taxi was downstairs.
I asked if he was going and I sat in it.
Almost immediately, the driver got down and opened the door on my side and stared cleaning it with sprinkling water all over the door. Yea there were some water marks, but they don't obstruct the view or anything - I was shocked and for a moment I didn't understand what was going on! Was he suffering from OCD!
He was almost going to wet my jeans. I again asked him if he was going to take me or not.
He rather reluctantly came and sat and started driving. It didn't take any long to understand my driver is a bit oddSo we were almost near the Wadi Kabir R/A. The green light was on, and if this idiot driver would have driven fast, we could have crossed in time. No! So waiting at Wadi Kabir R/A, same thing followed at Sheraton, Hunda, OK center everywhere. When he reached OK center, he parked the car on the side and stopped moving.
To cut the long story short,
It is already 5 pm; I was angry and got down from the taxi. Then he was demanding "2 rials" for getting me from Wadi Kabir to Ruwi. I gave him 200Bz and he was shouting something in Arabic. I didn't bother to answer him. I took another taxi and engaged till CFO... (This guy is lot better - he's 50 something and listening to Nicole's Baby Love)
I was soon on my way to CFO and by 5:30 pm I was there.
It took some time finding my class! So I found and opened the door!
To my utter surprise, an old (old = 65+) lady is my new teacher! My previous teacher is a young belle cute lady...........
She quaked "BOOONSOIR"
Bienvenue Bobby. Le novel etudiaaaaant! Aloooooooooors Bobby, ANYTHING SPECIAL
"Anything special" how do I look - a server at some hotel!!!! Then there were people who were later than me, and she wished them in the same manner "anything special!"
Does this phrase mean something other than what I understand?
So the class went on. She teaches well -- better than my previous teacher.
I hope she wasn't wearing fluorescent blue coat!
So back from CFO, I stopped at Ruwi. I had some shopping in Ruwi so as I was hopping from shop to shop - I collided with one of my old friends lets call him............Hatim
OK...Hatim is one of those guys who spend a year or two more than required in the school! He is awfully handsome............but he smokes(he asked me for a lighter), he is no older than I am but why does he need to smoke? In fact everyone from my class now smoke! I find the whole thing dirty and self-destroying. Anyway it is their life and they are now mature (at least physically) to know good and bad!
But what if their parents come to know of this? 
I know what dire consequences smoking can lead to coz my granddad, who smoke like hell died of pneumonia, and my dad (who can be qualified as chain smoker) had already two attacks of pneumonia.

Living somewhere luxuriously in Gulf doesn't mean that one should booze, smoke and fuck around more than 10 girls....wherever we live, we must try our best to uphold the trust our parents had kept in us...one who fails so, is worthless. Sigh! I feel so sad that my friends don't understand this simple truth.........

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's difficult to find knowledgeable people for this topic, however, you seem like you know what you're talking about!
Thanks

Feel free to surf to my blog post - weight loss

Anonymous said...

The information were very helpful for me, I've bookmarked this post, Please share more information about this
Thanks

Anonymous said...

It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd certainly donate to this brilliant blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for
bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to fresh updates
and will talk about this blog with my Facebook group.
Chat soon!

Visit my web-site ... Bench Craft Company

Anonymous said...

Simply wish to say your article is as astonishing. The clarity in your post is just great and i could assume you are an expert on this subject.
Well with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep updated
with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please carry
on the gratifying work.

Feel free to visit my weblog :: collection agency software

Anonymous said...

Undeniably imagine that that you stated. Your favorite justification appeared to be at the net the easiest factor to take into account of.
I say to you, I definitely get annoyed even as people think about concerns that they plainly don't recognize about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as neatly as defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , folks can take a signal. Will probably be again to get more. Thank you

Here is my weblog :: cadillac xlr convertible

Anonymous said...

Please let me know if you're looking for a author for your site. You have some really good posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd absolutely
love to write some content for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
Please blast me an e-mail if interested. Thank you!


Look at my homepage - laser cellulite treatment

Anonymous said...

Hello my loved one! I want to say that this post is awesome, nice written and come with almost all vital infos.
I'd like to look more posts like this .

Here is my web site dishwasher repair Lutz (www.youtube.com)