I have been tagged

|

After reading Gill's post, I started and it took quite a while for me to compile top six interesting things about me:

1) I am allergic to gold metal! Whenever I come in contact with any gold object, immediately my skin develops rashes! Doctors failed to explain this strange thing.

2) I am a great cook! I cook mostly Indian and at times Chinese food. I want to learn European cooking. I can cook almost any vegetarian dish of India. I am called the *finest chef* in my family

3) I hate planes -- no it should be I abhor planes. As I have told you I suffer from severe ear pain and headache, I try to avoid planes as much as possible.

4) I suffer from Internet Addiction Syndrome. It is true I cannot live without Internet -- on an average I spend nearly 5 hours on Internet each day.

5) I love key chains!!!!!!!! Yup! I love them! I have hundreds of them different shapes, different sizes -- I keep changing keychains. I am so obsessed with them that I have keychain hanging even to my pen drive, my mobile, my binoculars, my pencil pouch. I give keychains as gifts to others. 

6) I am nearly 90 kgs and extremely tall for my age but I love badminton , it is the only sport I love playing for hours -- of course I ain't that good but I love it!

There we go! 
If anyone reads please do post your unusual/ interesting things!

5 comments:

Kishor Cariappa said...

Great cook?

Call us for a food review one of these days. Then we shall decide :)

marcia said...

Nice. I would love having you as my guest and try all these exotic food. Tell me about an easy recipe. Thx

Gill - That British Woman said...

great list of things.

Gill in Canada

Um Naief said...

i love indian food. would love some recipes for vegetarian dishes!! yum....

keychains aren't my thing. i do like them, but don't collect and try to have them just when necessary. interesting to see what ppl collect.

how tall are you?

badmitton (sp?).. i love that too. don't play much any more, but my husband loves it. when naief gets older, that's a sport i'd like to play around outside and such.

Anonymous said...

I'm amazed, I have to admit. Seldom do I come across a blog that's both educative and amusing, and
without a doubt, you have hit the nail on the head.

The issue is an issue that too few people are speaking intelligently about.

Now i'm very happy I found this during my hunt for something regarding this.
Take a look at my site ... legolas