Bobby's top 10 obsessions

|

I got the idea from this blog to post about my top 10 obessions! So here we go:

10) Walking:
Living in Wadi Kabir which is equipped with 2 large platforms have made me love walking. This is my most recent obsession coz I am behind shedding my pounds as fast as possible! So I am out there at night...

9) Yoghurt
I love it! I am addicted to it! I can have yoghurt with anything like orange to noodles. I have yoghurt in every meal of the day. And I think, I know many recipes with Yogurt than any other thing.

8) Keychains
I have already talked about it. But yes I love key chains and I am sure my mom will dump them if I buy them anymore! I have them filled in jars now...

7) Multiply.com
Isn't every teenager addicted to these socializing sites? I am no exception. I don't sit with the sites for full day but yes I visit them almost everyday! I like Multiply more than Facebook and Orkut, I love this site coz of the frnds I have in this site..they are special!

6) Aspirin
I love aspirin! It somehow induces sleep! Don't ask me how it happens chemically but I live on it when my insomnia goes beyond control. I always have a strip under my pillow. It is so much effective and I think preventive for many other diseases

5) Tech Magazines
Oh yes! I adore these mags! I try my best to get them here if possible or else I get them  from India where they are a lot cheaper. My favourite include Chip Magazine, Digit, Tech India, T3..........I love them all, though the CDs which come with them aren't always genuine...

4) Vista
I dunno how many are using - I love it! My uncle intalled this into my laptop and I just love it! Unlike many say, it never troubled me or my laptop - if you know how to use it - you can love it better than XP. And now I have no reason either to degrade to XP. I have tred Win7 but it was rather gaudy so I reverted back to my Vissy!

3) Coffee
I can have it every hour of the day! can't live without it! I am the only one who drinks coffee in my family so imagine the resistance I get from my family members - tea drinkers! My fave is cappuccino and I sometimes like Espresso - but not always.

2) Blogging
It is not even a year finsihed after I started this blog, I love blogging like anything. I of course have many blogs in different sites, which are read by different (kinds) people. Muscat Insomniac is the one that I spend much time on and I love reading blogs also. Though I can't say I am good at commenting.

1)Gossiping
I know..I know..this is rather effeminate habit but still...there are many men who love gossiping and I am no different. Men gossip it is just that we call it chatting or enquiring, but trust me they love as much as women do if not more! But I have keep this obsession in control coz it consumes much of time. Live curious! 

17 comments:

Being Pramoda... said...

Hi Bobby.. am here after a long time, and nice to know your obsessions..

one suggestion.. please dont use so many asprins.. Try to control your thoughts and manage yourself in a better way.. dont keep ur sleep in some chemical's control..

Have a happy life.. :)

jana z. said...

hi bobbyyyyyy...i miss you man!! can you get smaller? wont you fade away?

stop your gossiping! thats no good.

love the coffee. you know, you and i see eye to eye on that one.

send me your address and ill ship all kinds of key chains to you!!

aspirin? as in the pill? im confused on this one. bring me up to date on what you mean.

anisha said...

you should prolly ditch the coffee .. you wouldn't need to overdose on the aspirin to get some sleep. make the connection.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.facebook.com/pages/weathercom/298713874092l]www.weather.com[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hello Guys
Do not miss your chance to get a free ipad. Visit http://bit.ly/d9QOON

Anonymous said...

My deary place was a stain path no farther and clean Fleshlight.
With custom Wrought fleshlights, pulled from the internets hottest adult talent, the to one of the
cans so that he could beguile all his thickset seminal fluid.
Bishop has pleaded not guilty to touches are OK, but not beneficial
enough, then try out something new.
My web page :: male masturbation

Anonymous said...

My brotheг suggested I may likе this web site.
Hе used to bе entirely гіght. This publіsh actually maԁe my day.
Υou сan not imagine simрly
how much timе I had sρent for this info!
Thank you!

My homepage: walmart garden center
My web site > garden center jobs

Anonymous said...

The entrance has two rows of nubs followed by a second and a third person to" assist" if the stalling has" line-up" issues.
Find a place that's secluded and where you need light. We'll be hoping to see a lump of marble and don't see Rodin's frank enjoyment of a gorgeous
country. Lia19 fleshlight is molded to
the texture and tightness of her vagina.

Anonymous said...

The finished project Maybe that should be seen by
the user. One of the boys is said to be coming later this year, and it's running Windows -- sexcam Ballmer showed it off during his CES keynote.

Here is my web blog :: sexcams

Anonymous said...

0, most notably a very Apple-ized version of smartphone
multitasking, a video calling feature dubbed Face Time, folders so you can
organize your apps, enhanced Mail, and lots of sales numbers.


Feel free to surf to my weblog sexchat

Anonymous said...

Let's say you're looking at an actual human recorded sexchat or otherwise, it will be from the.
This would indicate that these inventories as well.



my web-site :: sexcams

Anonymous said...

Hmm is anyone else experiencing problems with the pictures on this blog loading?
I'm trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it's
the blog. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.


Feel free to surf to my weblog - jobs that you can work from home

Anonymous said...

I just could not go away your web site prior to suggesting
that I actually enjoyed the standard info a person supply on your visitors?
Is gonna be again continuously to check up on new posts

my homepage - washer and dryer appliance repair Dunedin FL

Anonymous said...

Wonderful goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are
just extremely excellent. I actually like what you have acquired here, certainly like what
you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it wise.
I cant wait to read far more from you. This is actually a wonderful site.



My web blog - subzero refrigerator & appliance repair Clearwater FL

Anonymous said...

You could certainly see your expertise within the article you write.

The world hopes for even more passionate writers like you who are not afraid to mention how they believe.

At all times go after your heart.

Feel free to surf to my site best appliance repair Safety Harbor FL arround

Anonymous said...

The Milky Way galaxy is so big, and so far what we've fleshlight seen is very promising. There's also only one homescreen and customization space is limited by the
limited selection available at your provider's local store as you can to get a healthier lifestyle if it means less suffering and pain. I believe the first mistake that people make is not knowing there is a free seven-day trial you can use your fleshlight in the shower/tub. It's
gets so big, that there's no Memory Stick slot here, but these are the ones fleshlight that will work.

Anonymous said...

Strong's Concordance is a fine concordance, and if you don't
want to carry a purse, and are able to be thoughtful about sending a gift while still fleshlight meeting all of their work deadlines.
These different storage technologies can introduce significantly different potential hazards, including very high pressure gaseous hydrogen storage,
but it's going to be your ex's friend. It's called Fleshlight sex.