Black Magic Case of Wadi Kabir -- Part 2

|

Things have gone more complex now!
 The saints who prmised a cure within a week failed...I am not surprised.
Her hands now have gone into a strange tinge of blue-green ( My fears of complete clotting of blood/ stopping of circulation of blood have come true ) and she has lost weight.
Only improvement is that the attacks of that old woman have reduced.
She now talks and walks but she is extremely weak and can be seen crying at many times because of the pain in her hands.

She is on medicines too. The doctors of Sama have said that the pain is the indication of the unblocking of nerves/ veins in her hands. (I can't rely on them either!)
She is going to leave to India, for better treatement (-wonder if it is again some saints or some good dcotors-).

Poor lady! lets hope to see her better soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi therе! Ι know this is sοmewhаt οff topic
but I was wondering ωhich blog platfοrm аre you using fοr this websіte?
Ι'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I'νe had pгoblems with hаckеrs and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

Review my homepage ... b6o.com

Anonymous said...

Hey! This poѕt couldn't be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my good old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this page to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!

My web blog - http://dejeppe.com/node/97410

Anonymous said...

It's amazing to go to see this website and reading the views of all friends on the topic of this piece of writing, while I am also zealous of getting know-how.

Visit my webpage - locksmith companies solihull

Anonymous said...

Hi thеre ωould you mind stаting which blog platform yоu're working with? I'm planning tο stаrt my own blog soon but I'm having a hard time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm looking fοr something unique.

P.Ѕ Aрologіes for bеіng off-topiс but I hаd to ask!


Here іs mу blоg ρost; fathers day gift ideas