A case of Black Magic in Wadi Kabir....

|

There is a young (25) woman living in the floor below us, a wife of a business man and a close friend of my mom. From last two weeks she is suffering from pain in her hands. She took the whole thing normal and visited the  al-Sama.
Well, the medicines seemed to aggravate the pain. From last week, she was noted to be behaving oddly - body language is changed so are the habits.
Today morn, my mom and I went to visit her...and she was NOT the SAME person...according to her husband, someone has used "black magic" to attack her and so all the nerves in her hands don't work and she is also dominated by an old woman...probably a ghost or the witch who conducted the black magic.
I couldn't believe at first, but the whole hour, I and mom stayed she didn't recognize us at all instead was asking her husband to cigars to smoke (a typical habit of old women countryside Indian women). She walks and talks exactly like an old woman - I am left with no other option but to believe.
When the old woman leaves the body of this young woman, everything is back to normal - except the pain in her hands - which is not present with the old woman inside her. Her husband can actually twist her hands completely and the lady didn't say a thing.
To counter the black magic, "white magic" is being done by some saints in India, they are conducting some prayers and asked a time of one week for the complete cure.
In the meantime, she is also taking medicines...
Her husband says that is not the first time, their family is attacked by black magic. Many of their family enemies, jealous of their riches (they are fucking rich ~3000 OR per month) have done such a thing. He then showed me some videos of her previous attacks - I was amazed how her behavior changed, she was at times violent!
I am a hardcore atheist, I have no belief in god or ghost this is a puzzle beyond me. I am also a student of Psychology, this case cannot be understood in that way either. I still recommended a visit to some psychologist.
Whatever it is, a black magic or some psychological disease lets hope she get well soon...
I have heard of such possibilities of soul domination when I was learning Yoga. "The ancient texts like Sutras of Yoga, contain the ways how one can dominate and occupy others' souls . These texts are no longer available to the public but the ways are still known to some saints and of course black magicians." explained my guru

13 comments:

Jet Driver said...

I think the "Black Magic" you speak of is what is known in the civilised world as "a negative reaction to medication".

How much are the saints being paid to fix her up, Bobby?

JD

kapil said...

Bobby, i enjoy reading your blog very much :)

Keep up the good work man! :)

Fareeha said...

The lady has had episodes like these before. I talked to a friend in psychology and this is a case of dissociation.

What you are doing here is the same as when in Pakistan and India, young unmarried girls get possessed by "jinn". They get all violent and speak in a heavy manly voice and the "jinn" refuses to let go of the young girl. And seeing that turns the "atheists" into believers cuz clearly there is NO psychological explanation to it.

Also if I was you, I might have considered changing majors.

Bobby said...

JD
They are doing it for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Does negative reaction can be so deep!
Whats more! The saints have fixed her up - it is placebo effect or some real magic!

kapil
Thnks a lot!

Fareeha
Thanks!
Psychology is just one of my many subjects...my mains is Biotech!

This very lady, come to my house and she was all the way normal! I am not stupid enough to turn in a believer coz of some unexplainable behaviors.
I believe there is explanation only if I consider mixing up philosophy wit psychology :)

Angry In Oman said...

Sounds like multiple personality disorder to me Bobby.

If so, I would ask the old lady personality, if you can talk to the young woman. If the young woman comes back, ask how she is and what is going on. Re-affirm that the old lady is not allowed to be in charge any more. Sounds wierd, but I was going to school to be a counsellor and had some experience with this.

Daniel said...

Dude, call a real doctor :-) The only thing worse than no information is half information. This needs to be probed scientifically, and not with educated guesses like negative reactions or MPD.

Ayaz said...

Thank you for bringing this up. My sister has been feeling like "not herself" in the past three months. she believes in black magic, and she is constantly saying that someone did something bad to her. I know her. She is not like someone who questions her existence. But recently she cries for no reason and feels scared and I don't really know how to explain it. Do you know where I can find people who will do white magic? Who should I look for more specifically? Thank you very much. I live in Canada Ontario.

Anonymous said...

Great blοg! Is your theme custom made or ԁid уοu download it from somewhere?

A thеmе lіkе yours with a few simple adϳustemеnts wоuld
really mаkе my blog shinе. Please let
me κnow where you got your ԁesign. Thanks a lοt

Here iѕ my ωeb blog - height increasing shoes for men

Anonymous said...

Please let me know if you're looking for a author for your blog. You have some really great articles and I believe I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd
love to write some content for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
Please send me an email if interested. Thanks!

Here is my web site; benchcraftcompany.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

When I initially commented I clicked the
"Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get three emails
with the same comment. Is there any way
you can remove people from that service? Cheers!


Also visit my page - Bench Craft Company advertising techniques lesson plan

Anonymous said...

Thіѕ design is ѕpectaculaг!
You ԁefinitеly κnow how to
κеep a reader аmused. Bеtωeen your wit and your
videoѕ, I waѕ аlmost moved to stаrt my oωn
blog (well, almost...HaHа!) Great job. I гeаlly enjoуеd what you had tο say,
аnd morе than that, hoω you prеsented it.
Τoo cοol!

Feel free to surf to my web-sitе :: best way to lose belly fat fast

Anonymous said...

Hi thеrе I am so thrilled I fоund yοur webpage, I геally found you
by eгror, while I wаѕ looking on Yahοo for ѕomething elsе, Anуωaуs I am hеre now and
would juѕt likе to say kudos foг а
remarkable post аnd a all round thrilling blog (I also lovе the
theme/design), I dоn’t have time to go through it
аll аt the minute but I have book-marked іt and аlso includеd your
RSS fеeds, so when I have time I will be back to
read more, Please do keep uρ the grеat ωoгk.


Tаke a lοok at mу web site :: birmingham spa days

Anonymous said...

Need your help, something on similar lines is happening with my family in muscat... My ID is cherrivats@gmail.com