Got a new Sony Cam..

|

First kisses to my mom and dad! They are the best! I believe there are no other parents in Muscat who wud give their son, more than what he want within three hours!

I love my Sony W120 - it is awesome!
I got this from KMT under a winter offer for 85 OR.
I am so excited I dunno what to write!
Isn't it cute!
I actually went to buy a relatively cheaper Cannon A470 but my mom and dad, insisted that I go for Carl Zeiss lens and Sony than Cannon.
Well. I think I made a right decision by choosing the Sony cam. I am still meddling with the settings of the camera. I never thought I would buy the camera today, but it all went in flip second. Whats more, I enjoyed the shopping for the first time as there was less crowd. (I think I have mild agoraphobia), my dad and mom to enjoyed their time while in KMT cracking jokes with the salesmen.And a neighbor bumped into us, she also shopped with us for sometime. It was a lovely evening over all and gave me a break from those freaking music reality TV shows
So just wait for the pics to come....I am cliking

2 comments:

Sangeetha Sridhar said...

Awaiting yours pics now as much as your posts!

nyxxie said...

enjoy clicking!!