Mean Reds in Muscat had tagged me...long time ago..but you know, so MRM I am sorry for sucha late response...
1) I am the 2nd winner of the Neurological Science Quiz 2008 conducted by Nizam's Institiute of Medical Sciences - I was even awarded a medal for this thing - I participated in many quizzes and my dream is to become one day a quiz master like Anne Robinson and teach the Bollywood stars (who know nothing and host quiz shows ) a lesson
~~ the fun part was that I left the school I represented the next week after the quiz!
2) I am with Mean Reds when it comes to marriage - I don't get it why people bug me and my opinions on marriage - guys I am just 18! And when I conformed to my mom that I will NEVER marry - she started crying - I simply don't get it! Is it obligatory to marry someone to live a happy life -- I don't think so...I love loneliness! I think after 3 break ups I have become selfish and narcissist!!
On the other hand, my sis - who was eager to turn 18 so that she could be married -- she forced my parents to get her married early to her lover boy - who is a son of my uncle (mom's bro)...
3) Though you may find it hard or weird....I know A-to-Z of make-up! I know hows and whats of this science -- though I never tried my knowledge on anyone else other than my sister...who is pretty impressed by my skills...but I can't figure out when and where I learned it....and my fave is smoky eyes
4) I haven't cooked anything since I have come to India - it gets complicated here coz Indians (my family) feel that kitchen is a woman's place and if you have cock - you better not cook ! -- I know stupid -- sometimes I feel like cooking such people
5) Coffee in India sucks - I have tried everything from Bru to Sunrise - I don't get the taste I enjoyed in Oman - and it is so sugary -I think the coffee itself is some 3000 calories...how do these people drink this (making weird noises while drinking ....zuuurrrrrrr....zuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...zurrr..uffff.zrrr) and enjoy that - I wish I could drag them to some Starbucks or Cafe Latierre! I am eager for some good coffee - Oh I am starving
6) My toy box never contained anything violent like guns, racing cars...the normal boy's stuff I simply feel that I never like anything violent - even in gaming I never played anything like Quake or Hitman! (they are my sis's )...the last game I played was nearly 4 years ago and it was Tarzan...my sis is playing Tomb Raider! - she should in Indian Armed Forces!!
the USB modem I ordered was rejected because I need to be a local ( any idiot fucker who lives in Hyderabad, even a terrorist will get this but I wouldn't WTF!) to get that and as I am living with my uncle...I am no local so I am rejected -- I thought I am in India which is one country and I am in my own state - Andhra Pradesh - not in some Andaman and Nicobar - so why am I not a local I don't get it!!
So what, I am going to get the modem from my sis's place -- under my sis's name!! I am very cunning haha!
Win tickets to A State of Trance
1 day ago