Still alive...in a strange way...

|

A lot to write of many things which include my new found interest in gardening, shaving and hanging out but not now...
All this time I was trying to get my wifi and I could not get it and finally gave up..when it will arrive...I will see to it...
SO, guys whats up? I actually need to ask this as I have no clue what the heck is going on with the outr world and forget about Oman. (btw did we really win the gulf cup!!!!)I was pretty busy as you see read, I am now having my practicals in my college..so bit clumsy dusting off my mind..and books....
Meanwhile, I am getting bored to hell in here as I am NOT with my LAPTOP, iPOD and not even a PEN DRIVE.  They are all seized from me by my sis who felt that I spend more time with them than with my books.(Don't believe her)
I know it is odd as it is without internet and now not even a laptop Uggh!!
Here is a friend of mine (real and good one) who blogs (I think) awesome: Kiran do visit him and encourage him





ps: to Jana I will edit that post soon
to Gill thanks for putting me in the list!

I MISS YOU ALL and UR BLOGS

Bobby Bollozou
hoping to become normal again

9 comments:

Mean Reds in Muscat said...

We miss you too. Come back soon, and good luck on the tests!

Sangeetha Sridhar said...

Do well in exams.

You did miss a lot of fun. Here are a few glimpses.

Drop into OmanCommunity and Digital Oman Blogs - Gulf Cup victory photos & video, Brand Oman launch, etc.

Raphael said...

there are even more weird ways to live. trust me!

Anonymous said...

Thanks on your mаrνelous pοstіng!
I really enjοyed reаԁing it, yοu might be
a great author.I will make sure to bookmark уour blog and definitely ωill come back later on.
I want to encourage thаt you continue your great worκ, havе a
nicе holiԁay ωeeκend!
Here is my page :: fix iphone

Anonymous said...

Howdy! This is kind of off topiс but І nеed some
advice from аn established blοg. Is it tough to sеt
up your oωn blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about making mу οwn but
I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Cheers

Also visit my blog: garden center jobs

Anonymous said...

What's up everybody, here every person is sharing such familiarity, therefore it's nicе tо reаd this web site, and I usеd to go
tо sеe this web site dаily.

Mу blog - lowes garden center

Anonymous said...

It is through the use of this medium that they wish to make in
roads in the communications market. I suffered a lot
of bullying and some sexual abuse and it compounded my identity problem.
Current newspapers provide different articles in the development of the
nation. That’s why, while drafting ads for newspapers selling or buying a property, make your USP as your headline.
Newspapers internationally are becoming more than ever like a television network providing current breaking news stories.


Check out my weblog; click here

Anonymous said...

Luckily, there are many methods in safely removing unwanted hair.
This article will explain the hair product diversion conspiracy and list ways that you can determine whether or not the beloved salon brand you saw in Walgreens last
week was truly diverted merchandise or strategically placed by the powers that be.
It is designed for professionals so you know you're getting top performance.

Visit my website ... hair products

Anonymous said...

At that time, I was a very ordinary promoter at a
small company, of course, I earned not much money which was just enough
to support myself. If so, taking steps like trying to prevent further injury or loss of blood are the most important thing you can do.
Numerous adjustments are usually made to improve the buying experience
for site visitors to the golf website. Walk ins are always welcome, or patients can obtain same day appointments easily.
Her new Bluetooth Headset is obviously the latest model.

Also visit my blog: jurywoman