I am BACK in Muscat!!!!!! Almost nude.........

|

Sitting on my own couch, my favorite mug filled with Nescafé and me on the net typing this post - listening to my fave music, while the sun in Muscat is shining through windows onto my back – Ah! Isn’t this heaven?  (And I am almost nude! Only 10% of the body is covered at present) Well yes home is heaven and I am really fucking happy that I am home…
All the while I was in India, I spent my days at my uncle’s house in Hyderabad or at my sister’s in PPD – both the places were good, they have the basal facilities but they are not homely. I am glad that I will have nothing to do there for the next couple of months at least. But next year, when I will be joining my degree – I will live near to my sister’s and of course will live alone…I am elated and anxious…I could have done degree in Oman but simply, I want to be on myself…which means that I will have to face the negative consequences of life too…living alone is not easy moreover my lifestyle and India make it more tough.
And in the short time that I have in Oman, I have too many things to cover up…I have to get my laptop cleaned and formatted and I am thinking of installing Windows 7 – if available in the market or on net. I would have to visit CFO and get my mark sheet from there. Apart from these I also need to do some shopping – particularly clothes for me and my sis (And I’m very lazy to shop). If all done in time, I want spend time with mom and dad as I will be staying far from now on for very long periods…
But before that I need to prepare for my finals coming up in April-May and I am really running off time…I hope with right time management (I never mastered this in my life and I try to, I fuck up the whole ) I well can get over the finals.
Ok guys, I will keep on posting more and of course there is lot to read too in all your blogs…so get ready for my comments!
And do wish me best of luck for final revision! 

6 comments:

Kishor Cariappa said...

Welcome back. Nude? Were you stripped at the airport? :p

jana z. said...

well bobby, as im in the states i cant technically say welcome back!!! but im happy for you!!! you ARE relaxed. i lmao at the title.

Bobby said...

@ Kishore
OH! I am tanning in my house!!

Though the security guy (or gay)in Hyderabad airport really interested in checking my butts and crotch..than the rest! ;)

@ Jana
ooho! thanks and yes I AM relaxed!

Muscat said...

looking forward to more updates now your back in Muscat

Gill - That British Woman said...

welcome back.......

Gill in Canada

Anonymous said...

Fantаѕtic beat ! I would like to apprentiсe whilst
you amend your ωebsite, hoω сan i subsсгіbe
for a weblοg web sitе? The account helped
me а apρrοpriate deаl. I have been tiny bit famіlіar of this your broaԁcaѕt provideԁ brilliant clear concept

Here is my homеpаge houston garden centers pasadena tx