More clouds, more rains, more wine...

|

My petite gadget is buzzing violently with the excitement of the prospects of the heavy rains tomorrow. The sky seems already bleak and extremely cloudy over Wadi Kabir. And my dad is home early - the govt people always knew it first - (though they occasionally tell whatever)
These rains now dampen my plans for the weekend of the get-together of my friends at the near Pizza hut - depends on weather though!
IT seems, "mother E" is taking revenge on me by giving so many cloudy days. Yuck! Sun! I'm already missing.
While at home gulping my black wine, I stumbled across this wonderful wine on Swapna's Cuisine - a great cook blogging from Kuwait I think!

2 comments:

Emilio said...

http://deciloquequierass.blogspot.com/

Good Bloog my friend!! Congratulations!!

good luck!! See you!

Anonymous said...

Juѕt want to saу your artіcle is as astounding.
The cleагneѕs in yοur post iѕ just cool аnd i could aѕsume уοu're an expert on this subject. Well with your permission let me to grab your RSS feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please carry on the enjoyable work.

Look at my page ... garden centers