Tip tip tip tip tip BOOM tip tip...

|

That is all I am hearing from last night. The lightening made me wake from my delicate sleep and I am awake from 3 am. The whole Wadi Kabir seems to be drenched with mud, water and piss (it stinks of piss when it rains) making me almost sick.
IT is all cloudy out reminding me of some wintery drab place. I hate cloudy days, they just shut all my metabolism and I end feeling drained and fatigued.
Added to this, I need to visit my friend today and collect some books from him. He lives somewhere in Ruwi and I had to wait for hours to meet him. Imagine traveling on such a dull day!

On the other side, my "significant-other" called and wanted to meet me. I blandly rejected the offer as I am in such languid mood, it could only make my on-off relation more cold!

So now, I am finally tugged into my blankets with a book (namely Collected short stories of O.Henry) and made warm with a shot of a "mixed fruit wine" which I aged for 3 years...
But of course I have to get back to my studies by evening!

2 comments:

Um Naief said...

i love the rain... altho, after many days of it, i tend to tire and feel somewhat down as well.

have you tried being creative while it rains? writing, drawing/painting, music?

the one positive about rain... it's great for creating a wonderful atmosphere for reading. :)

Anonymous said...

Why visitors still make use of to read news papers when in this technological globe all
is existing on net?

Here is my page :: Louis Vuitton Purses