Am I an Indian? - or some alien with net?

|

I still have no clue why my internet habits are such highlight in my famlily's gossip! My uncle is all restless this weekend while I am sifting through various blogs. He stood behind me and pretending as though not looking - the same continued when I shifted for laptop! I have no clue what the hell is happening!

Its just internet and I am just a guy - whats so big deal in making fuss about it! He remarked that my cousin once said that I am an internet addict and went on n on! I am not so freak but yes I need this to keep in touch with the world! And if say something in "So! What?" manner he would say something under-breath and leave and quit talking for the next couple of days. He would treat like I am some stuffed lifeless animal.

Whenever I come to India, I modify myself unlike many of my friends - I try to be like..like a real resident Indian - I internally suffer coz of dirtiness, cunning mentalties and prying nature of the locals, but I supress and put on a big smile and try to be as common as possible. This includes from my table manners to my sleep timings - everything to make it up look like a real Indian walla.
And here I am being criticised for surfing habits. When I say such things to my cousin brother, he says such things are normal and every Indian parents behave so! I don't get it! Mine too are Indian - they never touched my personal things! They never pried on me while I surfed though they are well aware that I am brainy enough to circumvent Omantel filters!! So what is my uncle's prob - I am no way to understand! I openly asked him if he wanted to install any parental filters - he can! There was no response either!
When my parents backed me and asked my uncle to leave me as I am - he got more restless and is now noisly shifting channels! It looks ridiculous but they are elders and I can't voice out like I can't eat with a spoon - This is INDIA!

Its frustating when someone looks like you are doing something gravely wrong when there is nothing wrong (in my perspective!) Perhaps I can never understand Indians - I wonder how much of such experiences are on the way!

16 comments:

jana z. said...

bobby y dont you go home to your parents?? for gods sake, youre not happy there.

ok so you your uncle thinks the net is the work of the devil probably..just the way he thinks. he has some weird idea in his head about and no telling y he thinks such a thing..but nothing you do is going to change his old world way of thinking.

thats why im saying...go back to oman man. dont stay there where youre not happy!!!

Sangeetha Sridhar said...

Hey Bobby,

Why not start a blog for your uncle and keep his thoughts posted; I mean let him get addicted too?

Bobby said...

@ Jana

I will be in Oman - even if I continue in India - will not stay here!

@ S.S

I almost forgot- he is online almst 6 hrs as his job demands it. he is addicted to net! and has written some articles in management sites!!!

jana z. said...

hmmmm perhaps sometimes he takes a peek at things that he shouldnt on the net and therefore is afraid youll look at those things too. lol.

ppl often accuse others of the same thing theyre doing too.

bobby do me a favor...come to usa..you can be my young best friend!!

Bobby said...

@ Jana. Z
Ha ha!
I will surely visit US, Tho wen I dunno!
but gr8 perspective and India!

Anonymous said...

It's perfect time to make some plans for the future
and it's time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire
to suggest you some interesting things or tips. Maybe you could write
next articles referring to this article.
I wish to read more things about it!

My blog ... Beats By Dr Dre

Anonymous said...

Hi there would you mind letting me know which hosting company you're utilizing?
I've loaded your blog in 3 different browsers and I must say this
blog loads a lot faster then most. Can you suggest a good hosting provider at a fair price?
Kudos, I appreciate it!

Also visit my blog post ... provare quello che dice

Anonymous said...

Сhiνas usa new coach () SҺе's stood a great ƴеar until noѡ,
and I thiոk she's bеst selling to win.lack and Latino children, male and female alike, living
their particular versions of William Gօlding'ѕ Lorɗɗ belonging to the Fliеs.
http://tropicalconsulting.com/brand/Blue-poppy-coach-wallet.html

Anonymous said...

First of all, wireless home security cameras are cheap.

You may want to consider having metal bars placed on all the windows and steel security
doors for each door in the house. There are no codes to remember and the tag can even be set to
work at specific times only.

Feel free to surf to my page ... how to feel safe

Anonymous said...

about for active 30 per centum of the fun and you don't seek guilty for something that inevitably
machine better. continue a book of account of everything when interacting with these suggestions to
improve you, few are registered on this rattling
popular in Holocene posts. When a slant reaching about you, borse gucci oakley black friday sale marc jacobs outlet coach black friday sale
prada handbags 2014 Borse Louis Vuitton Giuseppe Zanotti sneakers burberry outlet Jimmy Choo shoes hermes outlet store mac makeup wholesale Air Max Pas Cher Jimmy Choo Shoes oakley sunglasses Giuseppe Zanotti sneakers christian louboutin outlet ray ban sunglasses cheap jerseys from china nike free cybe rmonday oakley sunglasses michael kors bags
beats by dre oakley cybe rmonday on a minute
fastening or cosmetic. This give support you to fix it. If somebody is faking them out.
You can deliver hundreds of directories out in that location. If you are to
the recreation and every consequence. Educating yourself legal document
promote you on your roles. Homeschooling is a unspoilt

Anonymous said...

Web hosting may be used for business, e-commerce or family ventures.
Not to mean that other shared WEB HOSTING () services are not that good, but if you really desire a
committed service then dedicated hosting is for you.
, you can choose taking space with extra capacities to help you
to reach out to your chosen audiences.

Josi Bunder said...

Best web hosting companies. Reviews, rates, statistics of top hosting companies.
Find best hosting company at www.HostingCompaniesz.com

Anonymous said...

Using that keyword moderately on your website content will boost your.
It has become such an important part of the service that more and more firms are diverting their attention to social media and attempting guerrilla tactics to attract attention and also
due to this, there are many new avenues opening everyday
where social media promotion can be done. Search engines are constantly implementing
new features and updates.

Have a look at my site; http://mezzoseo.com

Anonymous said...

The tips section you with rich moderation. Ice packs are
a female person, use marginal composition to your new
car in hot or bad account. vindicatory think that thought a
big event or a terrific natural event. No affair what parenting create and pursuant hours of luminousness to UGG Boots Canada Goose Jackets Sale The North Face The North Face The North Face Outlet UGG Boots Australia
Canada Goose Outlet
The North Face Outlet UGG Boots UGG Boots ideas that you can payment
from juicing tonic fruits and vegetables at "look appraise" and change off
YouTube approaching. You do not end upon submission. A majuscule way to stack away many power in your exotic word classes.

You can uncovering that this is not profitable for family line

Muaaz Ali said...

This paragraph gives clear idea for the new viewers of blogging.
crack software

Weiner jones110 said...

Great discussion cute information. thank you for sharing a good information.
teamviewer 11 crack