Bobby back on blogging

|

It is just minutes my broadband has been activated and I am all in high sprits to blog and share where I am and what I am upto....bu then time is such restraint and I am equally lazy.
Anyway, I am now doing bachelors in biotech - genetics somewhere down in South of India...the teachers and fellas are good...
I living near to the college, in an apartment surrounded with antique furniture and paintings...brought from my ancestral home...
Dad and mom are in India, so sis came to stay with us with her cute son...
So, this bobby is lil chubby again for some time....
India after all is a nice place to live...when with power and water.........

1 comment:

Daniel said...

'when with power and water'

hahaha...Bobby, you are such an NRI... :-)

Personally, I need a lot more than 24 hr power and water (which we take for granted in Mumbai) to keep me happy.

So how fast is your broadband?