Its raining from 8 hours....

|

You all know how much I hate when it rains, and my hatred increased when I broke up with my ex for my ex loved rain like hell...
And now, here I am in the middle of true Indian monsoon, all wet, muddy and sliperry with pigs and dgs fighting in the rains pools...I feel I am drowned.
On my way back from my college, a truck hit the pool on the road sending my croc tee (white) to all coffee colored......grrr...I wanted to call the police....
Anyway, thats minor when  compared to the 3 hour power cut we had today due to the rain, the news says that rain will/ may continue for next 48 hours and they may tide over the drought which otherwise will start on the South...
I am starting to like rains - I can't imagine of being deprived of water or fighting with ladies at water tanks...
 
Naa...it is not  that bad, but yeah, its that foggy and watery...but one thing, rain in the paddy fields at the end of the town are an awesome vista to see...
  
But yeah...too much of rain may spoil the crops...all seems new and awe for this is the first time I am living in the countryside of  India...

No comments: