Random thoughts from my gr8 grndfather's bed....

|

Okay, I have been opening blogger, and intending to write something or the other and then leaving midday either out of boredom or laziness or remembrance of some incident or job....
And neither do I see any of the interesting topics (I am sorry!!Muscat blogosphere is severely dull!) that provoke me to write a blog on nor there is much happening in my life now that I am blobbing to tell you all...it seems some kind of stagnant period of my life - Home>college> Home>College - sounds rather nerdy but yeah that hows life is...

It had been such a long time that I have actually talked to someone on the issues I would talk on (like films, music blah blah). The recent hot topics of my mind had been Organic chemistry, DNA fingerprinting and how to bunk the English class...
Friends are here many and they are very much unlike those at Muscat, in fact I can say both extremes of life...while my muscat friends are pompous, gaudy, promiscuous and open mined those that are here are simple, superstitious, conserved and scared (of my gigantic physique). Except one or two, I don't talk to many yet my name all around in the college...(instant fame when you are an NRI and 6 ft plus)

Apart from the boring things I am into, there is something that I had been planning and pursuing -- it is restoration of our family's antiques (mostly furniture and some paintings, statues, books, manuscripts and stuff like that). At present I have shifted some of the furniture from my inhabitated ancestral house to here - which includes a bed that belonged to my great grandfather (nearly 100 years old), a table that was made by maternal grand father, a 1970 model table fan of my grandma, an undated clock....I had been also sorting ut books of my grandpa and reorganising them...though the task is time consuming but it is interesting also...

Apart from that, I am also focussing on my weight loss once again but I am waiting for the winter to start as it is quite dangerous to change any diet in monsoon because immunity will be affected...Swine flu is not here as far as the reports go, but yes I find it very worrying that it is rampant in Muscat...so folks up there please be very careful...alert..at least wear the masks, wash your hands...Ok!

Just to add, now that my "A" is up there in North, I was too lazy to any move in my love life, I was lazy to search I didn't want to deceive...but then suddenly, ppl are taking my numbers and calling me and inviting me...for a coffee/ chat or whatnot....ain't it not silly that no one turns up when you really need someone in life...but ha, whenever time is there I go

11 comments:

scarlet pimpernel said...

Hi,

Been following ur blog for some time. Thanks for stopping by

scarlet pimpernel said...

Restore everything while you still have them. I tell you those things are invaluable.

I also sleep on my great grandfathers bed back home :-)

Vow!!!! really its nice to hear that people are calling you to have a coffee and all .
Where are all the 20 something forward Indian girls in muscat ?

Anonymous said...

It was very interesting for me to read this article. Thanks for it. I like such topics and everything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

Well I acquiesce in but I contemplate the collection should have more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

BTW, buy Wifi jammer to disable all spy transmitters in your home or at work.

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group?

There's a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Cheers

My site: http://goossipz.com/
My site - weight loss

Anonymous said...

You actually make it appear so easy along with your presentation however I
to find this matter to be actually one thing which I
think I might never understand. It kind of feels too complex
and very extensive for me. I'm looking forward in your subsequent publish, I will attempt to get the grasp of it!

my page; weight loss

Anonymous said...

The unknown maturity of the software, though you won't be able to watch both content you've downloaded and recorded yourself
in full screen without resorting to a tablet or decent netbook.
Louis, it was easy to hear our party on the other,
and along the bottom that lets you know something's wrong.

Feel free to surf to my website - sexchat

Anonymous said...

Nice weblog right here! Additionally your web site so much up very fast!
What host are you the use of? Can I get your affiliate
link in your host? I wish my web site loaded up as fast
as yours lol

Review my website ... rosacea cream (25%)

Anonymous said...

I don't leave a comment, however I browsed some remarks on "Random thoughts from my gr8 grndfather's bed.
...". I actually do have a few questions for you if you do not mind. Could it be only me or does it appear like a few of the comments appear like they are coming from brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are writing at additional sites, I would like to follow you. Could you post a list of every one of all your shared pages like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

My homepage; dermisil ringworm

Anonymous said...

What a information of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious familiarity regarding unpredicted
feelings.

Here is my web blog :: chandler yellow pages