Tagged...

|

A friend of mine, Omnibus - tagged me on Multiply..thought I might share! ENJOY!
 
1. What type of M&M's are your favorite?
 The green ones. :)

 
2. Gay Marriage?
Yes, Should be legalised
 
3. Lower the legal drinking age?
 18 - I am past that!
 
4. Red vines or twizzler?
I wanna eat both

5. Who is the best hugger that you know?
"A" 

6. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I don't know. It never happened to me

7. Is there something you want to tell someone? 
Yes, so many things to so many people

8. What brand of shirt are you wearing? 
Pepe jeans

9. Would you kiss anyone on your friend's list? 
*chuckles* Yup!!

10. Favorite Disney movie?
 Tarzan?

11. How many kids do you want to have? 
I have not decided yet!

12. Have you ever dated anyone in the military?
 Umm...NO!

13. Do you wanna change your name?
Yes!...at least change its spelling

14. Last time you saw your father?
2 weeks ago...I will see him in a month's time

15. What did you do for your last birthday?
Sleep

16.What time did you wake up today?
6:30am

17. What were you doing at midnight last night?
chatting with my Indo-Filipino friend

18. Name something you CANNOT wait to do:  
<
LOL!!

Nice one! Do try and lemme know!

4 comments:

The Things We Carried said...

Great meme. Liked the answers.

Anonymous said...

Heya! I understand this is kind of off-topic however I needed to ask.
Does managing a well-established website like yours require a lot of work?

I'm brand new to writing a blog however I do write in my diary daily. I'd like to start a blog so I
will be able to share my personal experience and thoughts online.
Please let me know if you have any kind of ideas or tips for brand new aspiring blog
owners. Appreciate it!

My homepage ... articles

Anonymous said...

In the US, we still express this as cubic inches, feet, or yards.

Also, keep in mind that the ingredients for the mix
should be bought from a home improvement store to insure quality.

It is advantageous for the customer to compare the prices for an additional dumpster rental from the normal waste removal company
against an offer made by a collector that will
place a dumpster for a one-time pickup.

Also visit my webpage; concrete

Anonymous said...

This could cause them to grow less, flower less, and maybe even
die. Owning a regular lawn mower does not mean you have to give up
on mulching your yard; you
just have to be willing to do some work. The less competition, the better off your plants will be.