The electrician and ...thinnies

|

Something happened to my fan, and it was not running/rotating or whatever, so I called my house owner, who in turn called an electrician.
The guy came, after an hour or so, he was thin, pale, short fellow with bright eyes....he repaired it.instantly...and we both have same names,and we went on talking and talking, from fans to cell towers to the house owners...
It is something creepy now, as I look back, that we became so friendly in just seconds....
I am not new to these firefly friendships, but perhaps it is their short span than enthrals us...
Now, this incident happened long before Ramdhan, then he turned up again on Eid, just to say his greetings...Q8!

And talking of other guys back at the college, all are thinner than me, and no one has specs -- so the first impression is I am a nerd....sad! But there is one guy, called M, chubby, dark but has sharp features with very curly hair and lazy eyes...now M gives me all sorts of uncomfortable feelings in the class, but I can't actually say uncomfortable, he looks at me fleetingly, staring at me when I am talking to other but he never talks to me. Its odd and rather you-know-what!!! But yea, I am enjoying all that...

5 comments:

Being Pramoda... said...

Hi Bobby,

A very nice blog template..very simple one and lovelyy

I read some of ur previous posts now ..

Happy B;day to her (belated)...and shobhanaa de.. hhee.. nicely written .. ABout tolstoy ...ur dad had given u the right answer, i too agree with him ...

and this one, yeah, some frndships hapenn in few minutes and lasts forever ..:)

Keep writing ..will come here for new ones .. AM following u ..

Thanks for coming to my blog ..and plz do com often..would like to have ur views for sure ..:)

Thanks Bobby.

Raphael said...

whoa! dont tell me you like being a crush to some guy!
:P

and the on the spot frndships we make..yeah,so true, some of them even go on frms strength to strength.

scarlet pimpernel said...

have you ever felt unable to catch up on your on the spot firefly friends ?

Bobby said...

@ Raphael: Naa...yeah...these firefly friends are but too good.

@ScP: many times...I wanted too meet them so many times...wish I could travel in time...

Anonymous said...

I a short while ago completed a refinance of my present mortgages with 100 approval pay day loans.
They supplied the best rates even though covering all of my closing cost.
No from pocket expense, with the exception of my quick loans in uk escrow payment.

They were normally there to solution any queries and if they missed your call, they generally named you appropriate
back.