"Ode to autam and yapples"

|

Yep! Yp u got it! It is yet another WTF blunder of my English Prof.
This time, it is with something more respectful, The Ode to Autumn by Divine John Keats....
So his version is here for you:

Seazon of mistz and mellow fruit-fullness
Cloze bausom-friend of the matuuring sun
Conspiring with him how tew load yand bless
With fruit the vines that round the thatch-eves run;
Tew bynd with Yapples the moss'd cottage-treez,

And it went on and on, until we reached the word "o'erbrimmed" and he said "O" "ER" brimmed - does anyone know what it means???" I didn't say anything, not even to my friends...nothing...I was o'erbrimmed with remorse...or worse...

Well, the complaints, I heard have gone against him, (I didn't complain) at least I assume cause my Vice Principal had said something that meant "...to send away those (profs) who aren't good, we first need better ones..."

So...I am waiting....

Change...you can't see it coming...change...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try out these to assist you to stay on course.


Also visit my page: dumbbells for sale

Anonymous said...

You will find a good deal of various manufacturers that create workout products
and household gyms, so how have you been supposed to decide to the proper solution in your own
targets?

My page :: free weights for sale

Anonymous said...

Anybody right now could possibly get in improved physical condition and boost their
health and fitness.

my site - http://www.getfitnstrong.com/bowflex-dumbbells/bowflex-dumbbells-552-fifteen-dumbbells/

Anonymous said...

This health supplement just isn't only utilized by men and women of the certain age but also by folks concerned with body constructing it doesn't matter what age.



Here is my page: used bowflex for sale

Anonymous said...

The muscle tissue with the chest, back and shoulders can only be indirectly
loaded by means of the weak links from the arm and grip muscle
groups when employing no cost weights.

Feel free to visit my webpage; dumbbell clean

Anonymous said...

The offset bodyweight possibility could possibly be excellent or negative
in your case, based on the way you watch it.

My blog post; dumbbells for sale

Anonymous said...

You could also need to get a folding bench to provide selection in your workout.


Feel free to surf to my webpage :: related resource site