The saach ka samna tag!!

|



From Raphael

The rules are thus…
RULE
You can only say Guilty or Innocent
--------

Here it begins...!
Ever kissed someone of the same sex?
-guilty! I didn't put that question over there!

Asked someone to marry you?
-Innocent. I was asked by someone when I was 15! It was silly to think even!

Ever told a lie?

-Guilty, guilty, guilty!....unto "n"

Had feelings for someone whom you can’t have back?
-guilty
. :(

Kissed a picture?
-guilty!
I am not going to tell of whom it was!

Slept in until 5 PM?
-guilty.
Yes or more!

Danced on a table in a bar?
-innocent
. no way!

Fallen asleep at work/school?
-guilty .
many times, while other slept for History & English, I slept for chemistry & physics!

Been suspended from school?
-innocent.
NO WAY! I am the Student Fabulous! Trust me, my teachers talk of me even now!!

Worked at a fast food restaurant?
-guilty!
I served at my neighbour's Gujarati Restaurant - when they ran out of workers!

Stolen from a store?
-guilty!
I didn't do it for me, though!

Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose?
-guilty
. ohhh yes. Once even rice grains...

Caught a snowflake on your tongue?
-innocent
. It is my dream!

Kissed in the rain?
-innocent.
I am allergic to rain!

Sat on a roof top?
-guilty.
The one of my ancestral house...it was fun!

Sang in the shower?
-guilty!
I suppose it is some kinda addiction...

Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on?
-innocent!
I have never been to the pool-side! The fear for water bodies developed after I got drowned in Qantab beach and had to be pulled out by Omanis...it was quite embarrasing!

Made a girlfriend/boyfriend cry?
-guilty!
Not as much as the other made me!

Shot a gun?
-innocent!
If I use a gun in future, it would be to kill a incessantly noisy nasty dog of my neighbours that keeps me awake at night...

Donated Blood?
-innocent! I was rejected - dunno why though!

Eaten alligator meat?
-Innocent!!!!!!!who made this question

Still love someone you shouldn't?
-Innocent!

Liked someone, but will never tell who?
-Guilty. If I keep telling, I keep losing'em!

Been too honest?
-Guilty.
I am known for that!

Kissed someone you shouldn't?
-Guilty!
the best kisses are those when you kiss someone whom you shouldn't!

Ruined a surprise? 
-Innocent! I always have a strong temptation to ruin..

Ate in a restaurant and got really bloated that you couldn't walk afterwards?
-
Guilty...ad infinitum! Every time I walk out of my favourite restaurants, I struggle to reach the car!

Erased someone in your friends list?
-Innocent!
I just let them be there...

Dressed in a woman's clothes [if you're a guy] or guy's clothes [if you're a girl]?
-Guilty
. when I was a kid...
But I liked Robbie Williams in She's Madonna so much! ;)

Been told that you're handsome or beautiful by someone who totally meant what they said?
-Guilty. but now, I think I am ugliest one alive...with dark tan, oily pimply skin...flaky hair! Ewww!

Had communication with your ex?
-Innocent. I slammed the door!

Got totally drunk on the night before your exam?
-Innocent! Expect me to be so, if I fail my exams

-----------

Everyone's tagged!

------
thanks to Blogger for fucking up my format! I hope some evolution takes places in this and copies what it is asked and not what it wishes to in its own way!

3 comments:

Raphael said...

yay bobby!
i always wish to comment on ur posts, but always end up being lazy and not doing that.

so this is a starter. cool tag ryt?

Raphael said...

ps- i agree on the blogger format thingy. its highly irritating!

Bobby said...

Awesome one!
Loved it!