I am going to cum...

|

to Muscat!
LOL! Pervert!

Yeah! I will be there by early December...and I am all flying high about this...
My dad planned this for me as he wants me to take off sometime and get my hair down. I must say I am significantly over-stressed by the college and some family matters...

So, I will be there in Muscat for 2-3 weeks, the tickets are all ready and it is just counting days and starting a diet (ya! gotta look thinner...THINNER...MORE THHHINNNNER!!)...

I have shared this with everyone I consider as Human back college, and also to those whom I don't consider Humans - just to feast on their jealous looks...hehe! I have even arranged for leave and planned my studies also!

And just now, I finished a lengthy list of things I want t buy, things I want to "see" and eat...I am thinking I will burst with excitement...a lengthy 4 page list...As of now, only my friend Nells (I haven't talked of her before in the blog, but Nells or Nelly is a school buddy and a good friend of mine) is in Muscat, the rest are scattered in Canada, India and one somewhere lurking in Manila...the Manilian one may come too...

Whatever, It will a nice cool December - pampering myself with everything and everyone I missed...Oh! baby! That's going to be good, and if all backfire, I wouldn't care ~ after all Muscat is still my Home and there is no place like Home to doze off....

P.S:
The English Prof is teaching pr-onun-shzee-ye-szhun!!
I juzst waan-ted to szhhare!





2 comments:

Being Pramoda... said...

hi bobby..

its pleasing to read the happy post..well..4 page list hhehe ..so cute..:)..yeah buy all and enjoy these moments...:)

Blogger said...

New Diet Taps into Pioneering Plan to Help Dieters Lose 20 Pounds in Just 21 Days!