The thieves manifestation

|

The area, I live in this small town is one of the posh areas...it is filled with huge houses - new with paints and some even now under construction. It still has some empty plots left and my building is in the middle of a huge empty plot. It somehow, makes me feel isolated from the rest of the houses of the street but no doubt, my house-owners maintain it wonderfully better than any other...

So it was on Eid day, my grocerer informed me that there is presence of thieves in the area and asked us to be careful.. Though till date, no case of robberies have been reported but still she warned us to be careful....
It all started from then on...now that I am living alone and my mom is at gran-uncle's house, she calls me every night to remind me to lock all the doors.

But yesterday night was difficult because I could hear someone on the top terrace, some kind of movement of huge and heavy objects (there is a lot construction material on terrace)! Really I was chick scared for my neighbours aren't there and I am alone on the floor. I immediately locked up all the doors and closed the windows...added to my bad luck there was a power cut. I grasped a torch and cell and sat in my bed waiting for something to happen....until I dozed off...

The noises subsided down...today morning I went up to check...I found two stray dogs on a heap of iron rods...

1 comment:

Being Pramoda... said...

hahahaha...:) ..

Horrible experience in the night na..?? though it appears a hilarious at the end...:)

:)...power cut would have dried ur senses right?

:) Bravoooo