A busy WTF week!

|

I thought everyone would think that I to have taken tweeting but no! I was seriously busy with all the college stuff draining life out of me. But hey, most the week is over now, so time to let my hair down.
Mostly it is due chemistry practicals that are going and we are doing salt analysis which I am not getting...of the six lab session, not even once I got it all right! That's odd!
My ex-buddy called me to tell How Bullsh*tty happy is becoz he is going to get married!! And he *cordially invited" me...WTF!! I had a huge huge fight with him a year or so back I have completely stopped talking to him...and now he expects me to forgive all that insanity and be good friends...no way!!

Today we dissected a snail..an apple snail in the lab today...it turned out to be awesome but of course some girls went sick...mine went all well except I had cut its intestine...and it stinks like hell!

I also bought a new book from the local book-store, called Abel's Island by Willaim Steig a kid's book but I enjoyed it throughly!!!

In the meantime, I installed Ubuntu OS instead of Vista but I didn't like it so it took me much time to figure out how to get back to Windows...why I hated Ubuntu, I dunno! So in all this process, despite back-up, I lost a considerable chunk of data!!!
So I am at present taking all time installed the apps and bookmarking your blogs..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like reading through an article that will make men and women think.
Also, many thanks for permitting me to comment!

Have a look at my web blog; voyance

Anonymous said...

May I simply just say what a comfort to find а peгson
that genuіnely understands ωhat they aгe tаlking about online.
You dеfinitelу realize how to bring a ρroblem
to light and make it impοrtant. A lot more pеople really need tо
read this and underѕtanԁ this side οf your story.

I can't believe you are not more popular given that you surely have the gift.

my web-site ... disque dur SSD