Tweeting, tweaking and screeching

|

Finally, I have evolved and took up to Twitter recently...with very less luck!
First time when I looked at my page, I almost dropped my jaw *Is this what ppl are behind?*
Ayway, I went on with all the ritualistic enrolment process and all I was to set up my mobile for it!!
Good! And thats what I have been trying to do from last 22 days or so!!
I send everything needed and I wait, wait and wait!! So, so far, Twitter hasn't impressed me....well I can't say I don't like it...but fingers crossed until my mob sets up!

My dad brought/ bought me an Antivirus programme from Mct...I didn't even to open till today what was it...somehow my AVG Antivirus fucked up and  I took to the one Dad brought, called Kapspersky....I have a good opnion on this but this took hours to load and then activiate and then update and scan....a wholsesome of 5-6 hours...of which for 2 hours it updated (my internet speed was decent) So far it hasn't done any heroic attempts to save from bugs..but lets see...

 I am hearing that Windows 7 is nicer and better...but I haven't yet laid my hands on it...a buddy and software freak named Vjay would install me that next week...again I am so curious whats in store for me, that I can hardly wait...{btw Vjay is a guy who is physically challenged and with an IQ of more than 150...he somehow inspires me to live a life than is not so shitty as mine is...but then c'est la vie! :) }
On the other hand, a guy met me online and called himself DDk, said that Win 7 is a crap...but nothing wrong in trying it right?






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Υour own report has vегified neceѕsarу to me perѕonаlly.
Ӏt’s quitе educatiοnal and you're obviously very educated in this field. You get popped our eye in order to different views on this particular matter along with intriguing and reliable content material.
Take a look at my webpage ... wiki.geeknode.org