Me and my gym trainer

|

 Nearly four years have passed but even today, I remember that day when a very muscular guy called me back when I was on my way to some shop..he introduced himself to be Shareef, a gym trainer...he said that he is new to Wadi Kabir and he was told about me by my friends...dunno how!

But he knew my name, where I lived and how I dealt with my body...he requested me to visit his gym (perhaps I was greatly overweight then) and join if I liked it! A few days later, I visited the gym which is just a couple of blocks away from my building. He invited me and showed me the equipment and even offered a free trail...

Though I didn't join the gym (lack of time) I still met him rather often be it be at coffeeshop or snowhite or cyber-cafe  we exchanged greetings and he everytime insisted me to visit his flat and have a dinner...

Though I didn't visit his flat, I used to visit his gym, learn about stuff like how to do push-ups, how to lose weight...at times he would share his lunch with me.

After a certain period, he was less seen outside, and I got engaged into my studies and other things, later I was told by my local buddies that Shareef is not doing well, I tried to meet him but his flat was always locked up, I eventually left for India without meeting him....

A few days later, my dad informed me that Shareef died of over dosage of drugs...
When I went back, I found a new trainer in his place, who is no match for what Shareef was...

 Inspired by  Suburban's Belated love note..

2 comments:

Raphael said...

im not in shelfari. im in librarything though!

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.