1...2....3...25 Secrets!

|

Sonshu - The Little Miss Princess has tagged me to write 25 random things,but I have added many of my SECRETS too! so here we go!


1. My first crush was my English teacher!

2. I have (secret) desire to become a hacker!
 
3. I suffer from a skin allergy around my chin.To hide it I never shave but confine to trimming!

4. I had a name, called Alisha! But dumped it in 10th!

5. I maintain a secret website!!

6. I cannot pronounce the word "Liril"! (Lilil)

7. I have an obsession with undies! (yes you read it right!). I love Jockey ones!!

8. I have a strange fear for old age!Wrinkles to start with!

9. I will never learn how to write in a straight way on an unruled paper!

10. I have a strange fear for both Maths and Physics!!

11. I hate gym but love muscles but for muscles I have to get off diet!

12. I love the smell of wet earth but I hate abhor rain!

13. I am thinking of having a piercing but where is not decided!

14. I cannot remember names!! Many times, I forget to my middle name!

15. I had given up watching the latest Hindi movies - To me they all look same! Unnatural! 

16. I hate (lets just say) I don't like Gandhi! And I always think of him being very political than spiritual!
 
17. I cannot pronounce "S", it always ends with "ssSh" Zee Lisshph! 

18. I have nearly 10 nicknames - Bobby being the most popular!

19. I swear I saw my Granpa (many times) after he died!

20. I am allergic to carpets - they give me sneezes but I love them

21. I can't stand seafood! The smell makes me sick.

22. I obsessed with clocks, I have atleast 2 in eachroom- incld'g bathroom!

23. I still love cartoon network! Of course Pogo!

24. I have a doll (yup! Just like Mr.Bean) named Jaune Dii! (very chic name! r8!)

25. I have no intentions of living more than 35 years! (I am serious on this! I would rather be in the box than  come'g out of it! And I hope it just happens like I wish!) 



Now, that I have done with my list (it took me 2 days!!), I am supposed to tag 25 persons but since that would be crazy I tag the following : Mrs.Cush aka AIO,Nadia and Raphael

So what are waiting for tell us your 25!!

5 comments:

Little Miss Princess said...

10. I have a strange fear for both Maths and Physics!!

Same here!!! was lovely of you to share your secrets with us!! :) eee!! ;) glad yu did it!! :P

Raphael said...

thank u for tagging! wil do it asap!

Debra Twardowski said...

I had a friend who swore she would never live past 30 for fear of wrinkles and old age. Well, now we're both 56 and looking for plastic surgeons. Relax. You will live that long. It's not so old. Wrinkles come much later than 30!

Anonymous said...

When someone writes an piece of writing he/she retains the plan of a user in his/her mind that how a
user can be aware of it. Thus that's why this piece of writing is outstdanding. Thanks!
My webpage english premier league transfer news

Anonymous said...

Since the admin of this site is working, no uncertainty very shortly
it will be renowned, due to its quality contents.
My web page :: pizza games and pizza city