A visit to the dentist

|




Like anyone I know, I hate to visit dentist, it simply isn’t something that I can take causally like my other doctor visits. This visit ruins my mood and then my mouth.
Well, I visited dentist to get my wisdom tooth removed as it is heavily impacted (out of the way) and has a very painful cavity. I have been postponing the appointment for over 3 weeks now, simply out of fear…so one evening finally when no pain-killers worked, I was dragged to dentist.
Unfortunately there weren’t many patients there (so I can convince my mom to avoid the removal) and I was called in. The chair looked like some kind of evil throne..he asked me to sit while I slowly crawled in, he looked in my mouth and said that the tooth is submerged and needs lots of effort to remove.
He injected me lignocaine that too thrice to completely numb my mouth, and I felt like I has a chimpanzee mouth.  Finally, he got his weapons ready and grasped the tooth with a large plier and I started to moan, at which he removed it from my mouth. This happened so for the next half an hour.
Until he injected one more injection, and finally he grasped my tooth when it finally broke from my bone with a huge sound and I fainted.My mom almost screamed which faded in my ears and then a sharp blow on my cheek.
He slapped me hard on my other cheek to bring back consciousness. I did moan in reply. Then he propped some glucose into my mouth and asked to relax. After some time , I left the place with a small packet containing the tooth that caused all this mess.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

learn the new way to keep your teeth healthy and strong for life.

to avoid future dental problems.


preventive dentistry-painless

sundentalmuscat.com

Anonymous said...

Wow thаt ωаs oԁd. I ϳust
wrote an extremely long comment but after I cliсked submit my comment dіdn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not ωгiting all that
over again. Regardless, just wаnted to say fantastic blog!


my ωeb sitе :: sky bet

Abdullahel Kafe said...

Excellent post. Its very interesting and helpful. Thanks.
Emergency dental services Manhattan NY


emergency dental clinic Manhattan NY


24 hour emergency dental office Manhattan NY

Emergency Dentist Manhattan NY

24 hour emergency dentist Manhattan NY