What lil fuckstick I was...

|

I really don't know from where to start but I feel the whole life is toppled over....and frankly I always feel the same....but for some reason it is now stronger.
Right now, I am in Muscat almost like an undercover cop telling no one that I am here may be coz I myself do not know what I am doing here especially when I have finals from this month end...Whatever!
Anyway...it took me two days to recover from all that shit traveling....I really wanted to fuck that pilot coz he kept changing altitudes as if it was some toy aeroplane without ever telling to keep the seat belts....Aah! Fuck him to hell! After 3 hrs of that crap...I thought some anatomical changes happened in me...coz my head was in my chest and my heart in my balls...

So,  I finally landed in this sun kissed smooched country with a bunch of books, clothes...and sick bags...just in case!

1 comment:

Being Pramoda... said...

Good that u reached thr.. have nice time..forget the shit..:)